Friday, January 27, 2012

~***Kitchen Tour***~

Hey! I wanted to share with you all my Kitchen. I got a lot of new items for Christmas, so I did some re-arranging. Join me for a tour! I'll keep the talking to a minimum and tell you what's new.

***BEWARE tons of pictures!!!***

Here is a good view of the entire Kitchen, it is massive and I love it!! :)


As you enter the Kitchen to your right you will see these plaques from Hobby Lobby.


Here is a better look at the tops of the cabinets. 


 The wine print is new from Kirkland's. I added a candlestick with a fleur de lis orb and a rooster from Ross that I already had.


For the middle I added the metal bucket from Ross that I got for Christmas I filled it with greenery and hung some grapes on it. Everything else I had already and just re-arranged. 


Here is the other wine picture that matches the other one I got for Christmas. I added another candlestick with an orb and a topiary.




For the vignette on the counter I added a rooster, a urn from Kirkland's, a grape canister, a grape plaque and my red canisters from Kirkland's. The urn and grape canister are new.





Last time I showed you the kitchen I had a hard time showing you a good view of this wall. The pictures aren't much better but bare with me.





I kept this wall the same except I added the wine platter, book boxes and greenery.


 I got the wine platter a few months back at Ross.



It was IMPOSSIBLE to get a good picture of the arrangement above the valances so I had to take pictures of each individual thing that's above it. On each side of the clock there is a spoon and fork from Ross.




Well, that's it for today guys!! If you missed my last post be sure to check it out it's the other half of the Living Room. 

I hope you all have a great day and weekend!!

~Allyson~

21 comments:

Donna~One Simple Country Girl said...

Your kitchen is gorgeous! I love all your wall groupings and counter vignettes. Such inspiration!

Marie said...

Everything looks great!

Maria Elena said...

Allyson, your kitchen is just gorgeous! I love it all, specially your huge window overlooking the pool! I am so jealous! LOL
I really love the decor above your cabinets. Beautiful!
I have to work on mine!

Anonymous said...

I think it looks great....so inviting and homey...

Have a nice week-end

Kathy :)

Emelia DiCarlo said...

Beautiful kitchen Allyson.I love the layout and size for prepping.Your kitchen storage canisters and decor items are so pretty and I love the deep colors. You must be so thrilled to have such a gourmet kitchen. Blessings and happy cooking!PS,I love looking at kitchens!

Debbiedoos said...

Beautiful kitchen Allyson. So large and bright, cheery and great decor!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Your kitchen is fabulous. Love the size and all the storage. So wonderful to have such big windows so the outside. Fantastic accessories. Hugs, Marty

Blondie's Journal said...

I love the size of your kitchen and all of your decorative touches It looks right out of Tuscany!

XO,
Jane

Pinky at Designs by Pinky said...

Gorgeous kitchen and I love ALL of your decor! I, too, love Kirklands and Ross! Can you tell me, do you have a pantry? Is it big? I NEEED a pantry:):) XO, Pinky

Kimberly said...

Very pretty!

Unknown said...

You have a Lovely kitchen!! I like how your sink has that huge window!

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Allyson, the kitchen looks fabulous! You have all kinds of eye-candy! Love ALL of your decor! You've got me motivated to play with my kitchen this weekend! Thanks for the inspiration!!

Jeanette said...

Your kitchen looks amazing!! I too love have fallen in love with Kirklands, they have so many wonderful things. Unfortuantely no Ross stores near by! :( Thanks for sharing! xoxo Jeanette

Nicole Day said...

Allyson, your kitchen looks so great! I'm inspired to work my soffets (currently COMPLETELY bare) and add some more color to my limited counter space. Thanks for the inspiration!

An Oasis in the Desert said...

I had to do some catching up and just finished all the tours.....whew, now I'm loaded with ideas! You do a wonderful job of decorating and putting vignettes together, Allyson! Loved it all!
CAS

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

You have beautiful pieces....enjoyed the tour!

L said...

Very pretty, Allyson! Love what you have done in here. That window above the sink is great.
I came close to getting that same metal container with the grapes on it. What stopped me was it was dented on both sides. Love the wine artwork.
You have great counterspace in your kitchen, too!

Becca Bertotti said...

Your kitchen looks amazing, Allyson! I love all of your goodies, and your vignettes are beautiful. You've done a fabulous job of spreadin' the love around! I'm envious of your awesome window above the sink, too! Thanks for sharing!

Melissa said...

Beautifully done!

Many Blessings,
Melissa

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Your kitchen looks gorgeous! Goodness, I almost missed these beautiful vignettes for the kitchen and the upper part of the cabinets look amazing, I love all your displays Allyson! Hugs,
FABBY

Unknown said...

Love your warm kitchen. Pictures on the top , i might have to do that , great idea!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...