Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!!

Hey! Sorry I haven't been around in a few weeks I had good intentions of posting this past weekend and then I got hit with a bad cold. So, now I am trying to play catch up around here and get ready for some visitors this weekend.  I wanted to share with you a soup I made today that was delicious and super easy!! I got it from here I added the heart croutons for a little Valentines touch! :) Enjoy!! I will be back in a few days with a giveaway post!


See you soon!!! 

~Allyson~

7 comments:

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Very cute!! Happy Valentine's Day!!

Tami Michel said...

Potato Soup? YUM!

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Hope you are feeling much better....I hate colds....hope your Valentine's day was enjoyable!!

Ramblings of a Southern Girl ~ Rhonda G said...

Hope you are feeling much better!

Yummy (and pretty) looking soup!

Cynthia said...

I looks very good the hearts add a pretty touch.

Michelle said...

it looks really good...making me hungry! :)

Jeanette said...

Soup looks great! Hope you are feeling better. xoxo Jeanette

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...