Sunday, February 10, 2013

New Vignettes in the Front Room

Today, I'd like to share some new vignettes out in our front room. I get bored after awhile and need a new look. 

Here is the foyer table, I added two urns, greenery, topiary, candlestick and a plaque that says There's no place like home. 


 Here's a look from the front door.


This part is hard to photograph, too much light comes in through this window. I added a new picture of my husband and son, two fleur de lis urns, a fleur de lis plate, and a candle sconce.


I used the vases that used to be on top of the hutch to the center of the table and put greenery around them.  I updated the pictures in the frames also, I am so bad at that!


I changed up everything on the desk, this is one of my favorite spots of the house. I sit here and blog.


A closer look at the top of the desk. I added a arrangement that Kristen made to the center, two vases, a fleur de lis urn, a finial and greenery as the base. 


 I took the urn here and took the lid off a filled it with greenery and added a decorative plate.


 I used some decorative book boxes on the shelves the one above holds our computer paper the two below are purely decorative, a cross, some greenery and a decorative plate.


Here's a look at the piano.


I took a urn and placed some fern greenery and a deco ball on top. I added a finial and deco ball to the sides. The rest of it stayed the same.



And lastly a look at the front living room.


I hope you enjoyed my new vignettes, I'll be back soon!
I was told my comments aren't working I hope it fixes itself! If anyone knows why please email me and let me know!

~Allyson~ 

Joining Maria for Tuesday's at Our Home

10 comments:

Allyson Pecilunas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cynthia said...

Great vignettes, you always do such pretty things.

Cynthia

Pinky at Designs by Pinky said...

I love all your beautiful vignettes! I especially love that desk, where did you get it? Right now I just have a "computer table" which I hate and would love to replace it. XO, Pinky

Unknown said...

Allyson, everything looks so nice! You have made it so cozy! The colors and the greens all go great together. Love it!
~Audra

Maria Elena said...

Allyson, every vignette looks so beautiful! You always do such an amazing job putting it all together.

Liz@ HomeandGardeningWithLiz said...

Hi Allyson-
All your vignettes look marvelous! I love all your Tuscan accents. Your desk looks cute. I like how you've incorporated it into your decorating!

Emelia DiCarlo said...

Hi, Just beautiful Allyson, I love all your displays. So warm, colorful and inviting. You always have have such classy ideas and are so sweet to share being a new mommy again. I love all the scones and pillows, something I need to work on, take care!

An Oasis in the Desert said...

Everything looks very nice, Allyson. I like how you make things look different by simply moving them from one location to another. I do that, too -- actually, I do that ALL the time!

Unknown said...

So happy to have found your place! Absolutely beautiful...Please come visit and join with me!!

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful! Happy to have found you..visit me and join my site!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...