Sunday, January 27, 2013

New Kitchen Vignette's

Hey guys! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend. It has been raining off and on since yesterday here. I was finally able to get some pictures of the kitchen. I took everything off above the cabinets the other day and created a new look. I love it now! I think it looks so much better than before.

Here's a full view of the kitchen.


Here's a closer look at the top of the cabinets. Everything you see here I already had I just rearranged it for a new look. It looks much more Tuscan to me which I love! 


Here's some more pictures of the other side of the cabinets.




I have been decorating with wine bottles a lot I love them! Even though I don't really like wine haha.


 I love my Keurig! If you don't have one you must get one, best invention ever!


Everything here pretty much stayed the same I just changed up the decor on the shelf.


I got a pot rack for Christmas I love it! I added greenery around the base of it and I think I am going to add some grapes dripping down the sides.


 Here's a closer look at the shelf.



Well, I hope you enjoyed the Kitchen tour. I will be back in a few days with a new post. 

Have a great rest of the weekend!

~Allyson~

Joining Marty for Tabletop Tuesday

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Allyson! Your kitchen looks great! I love all of the warm colors it is very cozy! :) Have a great week!

Pamela said...

Allyson everything looks so pretty! I wish I had room to decorate above our cabinets. Hope all is well!:)

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Wow, Ally! This looks great! I love all of your accents...the colors are so vibrant; and you know I love the Tuscan vibe! Love your new pot rack, too! You'll have lots of fun with that! Your kitchen looks so warm and inviting! Very pretty!

The Decorative Dreamer said...

Very pretty! It definitely has a wonderful Tuscan vibe. I love the greenery everywhere. You did an excellent job with the centering of the first vignette above the stove. I think that is what drew my eye immediately. It's very appealing!

Jane@Bluebird1959 said...

Hi Allyson! Everything looks simply beautiful....and what a terrific pot rack. And I agree- luv the Keurig! Jane

An Oasis in the Desert said...

Allyson, your kitchen does look very "Tuscan" and just lovely. I think I've had about enough rain, how about you?

Hope you have a great and drier week!
Carol

The Tuscan Home said...

Hi Allyson,
Your kitchen looks wonderful, I love the deep, rich, earthy Tuscan colors.
The vignettes you've created on top of your cabinets, and below look amazing! I love the added greenery mixed in and your pot rack is so nice. I love the idea of adding grapes....that will look amazing!

Thanks for sharing! XO ~Liz

Emelia DiCarlo said...

Hi Allyson, Beautiful decor, you did a wonderful job!I love the chef and cafe print signs. The pot rack is gorgeous. Your kitchen shines too like Liz's!!! We have snow this AM again, take care.

Cynthia said...

Everything looks so pretty. I love those red jars and that little green lamp. Just beautiful items all around.

Cynthia

Anonymous said...

Hi Allyson and I adore your kitchen! So beautiful and I love all of your vignettes too. Thanks for popping in to see me.
be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Maria Elena said...

Allyson, your kitchen looks amazing! I love every detail and the way you are decorating with wine bottles. Very pretty! Your pot rack is so gorgeous! It looks amazing in your kitchen! I am very, very jealous of your Keurig! It is number one on my list of "needs" LOL It won't be long... :) Have a great week!

L said...

Your kitchen looks great, Ally! I love your new pot rack, what a great gift!! You'll have fun with that piece decorating it for the seasons. =)

have a happy day

Olivia said...

Hey Allyson Wonderfully crisp and always interesting! So happy to be catching up with all of your exploits!

Dani said...

Everything looks great! I love the Tuscan look and all of the vignettes you've created. You gave me some great ideas. Blessings, Dani

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...