Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Fall Desk Decor

Hey everyone! I finally finished pulling out all of my Fall decor from the garage. Today, I want to share my desk dressed for Fall. We recently purchased a new desk, I found it on craigslist. It is in really good shape, this desk normally sells at Ashley for $1200 and we got it for $130! Score!! It was time to retire the black desk I had before. Anyways, on with the decor pictures. 

I added my big pumpkin arrangement to the top with some garden balls, twig pumpkins, two fall urns, some greenery and two lamps. 


 I propped this tuscan urn up on some book boxes, added greenery, some fall leaves and a twig pumpkin.


 I added a lamp, a fall pick and a pumpkin here.


 To the shelves I added a tuscan plate, finial, glittery owl, fleur de lis jar, some fall leaves and pumpkin arrangement.


 Here's a closer look at the top.



That's all I have for today! I hope you enjoyed my Fall desk, I have a lot more to show you, so stay tuned for my next post!!

Linking up with Maria for Tuesday's at our home

~Allyson~

10 comments:

Lisa said...

Very pretty! Your new desk looks great and the price was an added bonus!! HAPPY FALL!!

Pinky at Designs by Pinky said...

LOVE that desk and you have decorated it beautifully!!!!

An Oasis in the Desert said...

It's so nice to see you back in blogland, Allyson! Your Fall decor on the new desk (very pretty BTW) looks so warm and cheerful.

Unknown said...

Love your décor as always. I must say that I am in love with your desk. Where did you purchase it if you do not mind me asking?

Becca Bertotti said...

Love your Fall decor ... the bursts of seasonal color are beautiful! (Awesome new desk, too!)

The Tuscan Home said...

Beautiful new desk, I love it! You have accessorized it beautifully for fall. I love the big decorative pumpkin, so cute! Thx for sharing! ~Liz :)

Anonymous said...

Very nice! Love the new desk!

Maria Elena said...

Hi, Ally! Your desk looks beautiful! You always decorate your home so pretty for Fall!

Anonymous said...

Your new desk is beautiful! The fall décor really suits it!

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Ally, how did I miss this post? Your desk looks great! You always do such a great job! Just an FYI...the new Tuscan magazine is out! It's called, Tuscan Home. Check out page 116...hint, hint!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...