Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Fall Wreath

Hey everyone!! So sorry I haven't been around in so long! I have been really busy with my cake business and haven't been doing any decorating. I am starting to get my fall decor out and started with revamping a wreath I made a few years ago. All I did was add new mesh, ribbon, flower picks, pumpkins and a metal piece for the center. I had a lot of these things on hand, so total cost for this wreath was a little under $20. Here is a picture of it. I love the way it turned out! Enjoy!! :)


I will be posting pictures soon of my Fall decor!! 

~Allyson~



5 comments:

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Beautiful wreath, Ally! I've missed your posts! Hope to see your Fall decor soon! You always have such pretty vignettes!

The Tuscan Home said...

YAY, I was so excited to see a post from you. :) Your fall wreath is beautiful, I love it! Get busy girl, we need some Allyson inspiration. :) xo

Maria Elena said...

Sooo pretty, Ally! I have missed you! Glad to hear your business is doing well. Take care! Maria

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog through Liz @ Tuscan Home. I love your decorating style..looking forward to seeing more!

An Oasis in the Desert said...

That is just beautiful, Allyson! I have several wreaths that I continue to re-use every year just by re-working & freshening them up a bit.....it's a good thing, as Martha Stewart would say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...