Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Fall Hutch 2014

Hey! If you missed my post yesterday, I shared my front fall living room. Today, I want to share my fall hutch. 

Here is a full view of the hutch.


 For the top I added a lit pumpkin, some finials, fall garland and some greenery.


For the bottom I kept my wine crate with greenery and just added some fall garland. I also added a pumpkin and two decorative plates and some leaves.


 Here is a fall tassel I made myself a few years ago.


 For the inside I added my red chris madden dishes, fall mugs, pumpkin plates, leaf plates, pumpkins, leaves, animal print plates and wine glasses from the dollar tree. I recently bought these wine glasses, I love the green color on the stem and they are really nice glasses for a $1!


 Here's the other side.


Here's what the hutch looks like when the doors are open.


Well, that's it for today! I hope you enjoyed my fall hutch. I will be back again this week with the rest of my fall vignettes. 

Have a great day!!

~Allyson~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hutch looks great! Really like the black..it shows everything off! Happy Halloween!

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Love your hutch, Ally! All of your Fall decor is so pretty! Can't wait to see the rest!

Linda said...

The Fall tassel is gorgeous.
Do you have a diy on how you made it?
I am a new fan of yours. Love your style of decorating and color scheme.
Linda C Seattle.

Linda said...

I just realized you have have a tassel category listed at the top of your header.
Linda C Seattle

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...