Thursday, November 20, 2014

Fall Vignettes

Hi! I wanted to share the last of my Fall vignettes. I will be taking down all of my fall decor on sunday so I can start Christmas! YAY!! :) 

For my table I added a leopard runner, two candlesticks I made using candle holders from dollar tree with candy corn and a candle, two fleur de lis finials and a pumpkin arrangement.


I made this fall tree last year and left everything on when I stored it. I had to fluff it up some but it was quick to put up. I just wrapped a Christmas tree with fall garland and poked in some pumpkins, a scarecrow and other fall goodies. 


I was really missing not having a mantle this year so I made this shelf kind of my "mantle" I added two metal pumpkins, a leopard pumpkin, fall garland and two roosters.


Here's a couple vignettes in the kitchen, I added a fall platter, a container with some greenery and leaves and just added a bow and small pumpkin to the urn.


To the top of my fridge I added a pumpkin arrangement.


And here I just added some sparkly pumpkins and fruit to my stand.


I hope you enjoyed the rest of my Fall decor, sorry I was so late getting posts up! I will try and get Christmas up quicker so you can see it sooner! I hope you all have a fabulous Thanksgiving! We will be celebrating Ashleigh's 2nd Birthday that day as well, so I will share pictures from her Frozen party next week! :) 

~Allyson~

2 comments:

The Tuscan Home said...

Beautiful vignettes, I love the warm autumn colors.

Happy Birthday to Ashleigh and Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! xo, Liz

Linda said...

Everything looks so pretty and festive for fall.
Can't wait to see what colors you will use to decorate for Christmas.
I am in love with your little red clay pot with fall leaves, so cute.

Linda C In Seattle

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...