Wednesday, December 03, 2014

Christmas Piano

Hi! I have been decorating for Christmas this week and finished the piano so I wanted to share.This will be a short post, I am working hard to get my house done by the end of the week so I can share everything with you all!
 Here are some pics of the piano. 
I added candlesticks with red candles, two jars filled with ornaments, beads and picks, two tinsel trees, a Santa in his sleigh with reindeer and some greenery.


Here are some close-ups.




I hope you enjoyed my piano decorated for Christmas. I will be back in a few days to show you some more Christmas decor! 

~Allyson~

2 comments:

Liz@ HomeandGardeningWithLiz said...

Allyson it looks wonderful and very festive! Love the pretty vases and the Santa! The beaded garland ties it all together! I'm doing the same as you and trying to finish up this week!

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Love your piano decor, Ally! You always have such pretty Christmas decor! It's slow going for me this year...I've done the mantel and the kitchen; and I hope to have the tree done by the weekend. Your home always looks so pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...