Wednesday, January 09, 2013

The Hutch After The Holidays

Hey guys! I hope you all are having a great start to your week, I have been busy getting all of my Christmas decor down and packed away. Doesn't quite go as fast with two little ones around. We had company all last week, so it feels good to get everything down and cleaned and onto normal living. Today, I want to share my hutch. I decided to change it up some for a new look. If you've been following my blog you know I love Tuscan decor, I just love all of the deep rich colors. 

Here's a look at the hutch


 Here's a look with the doors open. I added wine bottles to the inside of the hutch, you don't always have to use plates!



I added a wine crate with some greenery tucked inside, a fleur de lis plate and a rooster to the bottom shelf.


I needed a new look for the top, so I added an arrangement, candlestick, fleur de lis finial, horse and finial. All of the items you see here were purchased at Ross, Hobby Lobby and Big lots.  I had everything you see here, I just pulled from different parts of the house to get a new look. You don't always have to spend money, just move things around!


Well, that's it for today guys. I have a lot of cleaning and organizing still left to do. I will be back in a few days to share our Living Room with you. 

Have a great week!

~Allyson~

8 comments:

Emelia DiCarlo said...

Great job Allyson! Happy new year, I have to take my holiday decor down yet....need hubby's help with boxes. I love your red plates and the wine bottles are a great idea, hope your holidays were wonderful with your new precious!

Helen's Decor said...

Ally, your hutch looks great. Glad you shared it.

Helen

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Definately looks Tuscan! Very nice!!

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Ally, this is so pretty! Love the addition of the wine bottles! I've got everything packed up; and now, I'm rearranging a little. Not much, though! LOL!!!!

Maria Elena said...

Allyson, it looks beautiful! Love the pops of red. Great inspiration!

Cynthia said...

Love it, it looks so gorgous with the wine bottles.

Cynthia

The Tuscan Home said...

So pretty, Ally! I love the pop of red and the wine bottles are a great addition! Love your hutch! xo ~Liz

Mrs. C said...

It looks beautiful!! I totally agree with moving things around! Everytime my family comes over they always look to see what I have changed! I LOVE the wine bottle look! So clever :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...