Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Bakers Rack

Hey guys! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend and are having a great start to your week so far. I have been tackling stuff here and unpacking when we are not swimming, it is so hot!! I finished decorating my bakers rack yesterday and I thought I would share it with you.

*All pictures enlarge when clicked on* 



 I am on the lookout for some more book boxes, Liz has got me hooked! 


Gotta have some Roosters! :) 


 I kept the bottom some what simple so if my son decides to touch any of it he wont break anything or hurt it.


Here's a better look at where this sits in our house, I am loving how all of my stuff looks in this house.


I know this was a short post, but I hope you all enjoyed it! I am painting a wall in the living room that you can kind of see in this last photo I will have it done by tomorrow. I need to go find some curtains to hang up and and then I will show the finished product with you! 

Have a great week!!

I am joining Marty for Tabletop Tuesday


Kim for Wow us Wednesday's


Kara for Whassup Wednesday








20 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

The bakers rack looks wonderful and your display is stunning. Great job. Hugs, Marty

Emelia DiCarlo said...

Allyson, you are doing a great job of decorating and placing your items in great spots. I also love the iron scroll piece above your rack. It really belongs there to frame the area. I love all the Roos and your books too. Thanks for sharing, Emelia.

Allyson Pecilunas said...

Thank you so much, Emelia! You are just the sweetest!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Allyson! OH, your bakers rack looks great! I love all of your pretty items! :)
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Unknown said...

Wow, I love how the bakers rack came together for you. I can't wait to see how your living room looks.

Enjoy the rest of your week.

L said...

Allyson, the bakers rack looks great. I know you are having such fun decorating your new home. Fun! As you know, I have been away the last two weeks, so I have to go back and read see what else you've done in the new house!

Are you anywhere near the fires burning in Arizona? I hope not!
We have had the worst smoke hanging over our city coming from AZ.
have a nice evening~

Janette@the2seasons said...

You will find that you can use a baker's rack in any room, depending on how you accessorize it.

Lori @ Dining Delight said...

I really like how you have displayed the items on your baker's rack and also the fabulous items you've chosen! I love "Liz's style" on her blog (Savvy Seasons)and am impressed with how well you have captured "her look" on your shelves! Great job!

DD

Love the Decor! said...

Love it!!

All That Glitters said...

Everything looks so pretty!

Debbiedoos said...

Looking good girl!

Kim said...

Looks beautiful Ally! You've done an excellent job of decorating that gorgeous baker's rack!
xoxo,
Kim

Becca Bertotti said...

Great job, Allyson! You've arranged everything beautifully ... love your roosters, too! xoxo

Val said...

You did a great job! The rack looks wonderful!

Traci said...

It looks great! I love how you've decorated it & the actual rack!

Anonymous said...

I like all your accessories on the baker's rack. You grouped everything so well. Having a new home to decorate is fun!

The Tuscan Home said...

Allyson,
Sorry I'm coming over so late, it's been a busy week! Your Baker's Rack looks so beautiful and you've accessorized it wonderfully. Well, done. Looks like the house it coming together beautifully. Can't wait to see more...

Happy Friday and have a great weekend! XOXO ~Liz

Melissa Miller said...

This looks so pretty Ally! I have always liked bakers racks. :)

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Love your bakers rack-it's so charming! I host a decorating party on the weekends if you would like to share sometime :)

Sandra said...

Totally stunning! Love the colors used throughout. Very charming.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...