Monday, November 26, 2012

***Christmas Mantle 2012***

Hey guys! I hope you all had a great weekend. I finished the mantle and I am so excited to share it with you guys! I love the way it turned out. Almost everything on here I already had besides the tinsel trees and two new stockings for the kids.
 Here's a look at the full view.


 Here's a look with the light off.  I got the kids stockings at Walmart and bought the glittery initials there too, I just hot glued them on.


 I did the garland around the clock again except I added gold deco mesh and some red berry picks this year.


I added gold branches and poinsettias to the urns. 


 Better look with the light on. I put a command hook on the fireplace screen, so I could swag the garland. The end parts are attached to the urns. I added gold deco mesh, red damask ribbon, gold fleur de lis ribbon, brown cheetah ribbon and some gold and brown ornaments and red berry picks.




 I used the same birdcage and added some of the same ribbon on the garland.


Close up of the garland. I love using this deco mesh it makes your garland look so full. 


Well that's it for today! I hope you enjoyed our Christmas Mantle. My house looks like a bomb went off with Christmas decor everywhere. I am sure I will be working all week to get it finished. I'll share as I go. Have a great week!!

~Allyson~

Joining Marty for Tabletop Tuesday

Debbie for Newbie with a twist party

Pamela for Treasure Hunt Thrusday

Sherry for Open House Thrusday

Pamela for Holiday mantle party

14 comments:

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Ally, this is so beautiful! You know I love the deep, rich colors!! And you'll have a new present this year!!! Lol! You are on a roll!

The Tuscan Home said...

Hi Ally,
I agree with Shenita, I love the deep rich colors as well. The mantle garland looks amazing, I love the use of ribbon along with the deco mesh. Everything is balanced so beautifully, the colors and arrangement, well done! I can't wait to see more. XO ~Liz

P.S. I also love the ice cycles...pretty!

Judy Biggerstaff said...

Beautiful, love your work. Perfect for the holidays.

Anonymous said...

Oh, this is just gorgeous! Love your garland around the clock and your ribbons looks so pretty all twirled around your mantel! You did a fantastic job.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

An Oasis in the Desert said...

It all looks beautiful, Allyson! You did a great job on the swag -- gorgeous!

Unknown said...

It is so elegant and rich with color. I would still love to purchase some of your beautiful creations.

Thank you for sharing your hard work!

Tammy

Liz@ HomeandGardeningWithLiz said...

Beautiful job Allyson! The clock looks great with the garland and decorations! Your ribbon arrangements on the mantel look fabulous! Love your santa too!

Tami Michel said...

Beautiful! You always do a fabulous job. I have the same initials on our stockings and love them. I am currently hosting a link party called "Deck the Halls with Glitter" and would love for you to link up any of your holiday glitter, sparkly decor. Come join us! http://tamicurbalert.blogspot.com/2012/11/50-ways-to-deck-halls-with-glitter-link.html Tami @ Curb Alert!

Maria Elena said...

Allyson, your mantle is gorgeous! I love the garland with the ribbon. It is so pretty!!! The clock looks fabulous! You always do such an amazing job! Beautiful!!!And you are only a few weeks away from getting the best Christmas gift ever! LOL Can't wait to see her!

Cynthia said...

I agree with Shenita too, I love the colors they are so beautiful. I also love what you did with the clock to make it fit in with the rest. Gret job anfd just beautiful

Cynthia

Mrs. C said...

I love the colors you used! You always do an awesome job decorating:) I really love your Santa! The bird cage is really beautiful with the ribbon added to it! I think it is fun using items we already have around the house. I think it would look really pretty with some bulb ornaments in it too:) Have a great day!!

Emelia DiCarlo said...

you did a wonderful job Allyson, so talented. It reminds me of Biltmore elegant, warm decor. The stockings so cute, love the initials and garland around clock! Hope you feeling good and get chance to rest, LOL, Mommies never get enough rest!Thank you for posting, bless!!!

The Tuscan Home said...

Allyson,
CONGRATS on your precious baby girl, I am so excited for you! XOXO ~Liz

Pamela said...

Your mantle is beautiful lady! Hope you and baby girl are doing well!:)Thanx for coming to THT.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...