Saturday, February 05, 2011

Bronze Decor Galore

Today I am going to share with you some pictures of my front "formal" living room. We just moved in this house the beginning of November so everything isn't quite finished yet, but I will show you what I have done so far.

As you walk in you will see my entry table with a vignette I have created. Kristen made me a beautiful arrangement so that takes center stage. I have added a topiary from Home Goods, A fleur di lis lamp from Kirkland's (my fav store) and two little decorative boxes. The items on the wall were all purchased at Kirkland's besides the holders for the pictures. I got them at Hobby Lobby. They are actually supposed to be plate holders but I decided to use them for something else. 

Here is our seating area. That is Walter laying on the ottoman :). The couches are from Mor Furniture. I purchased the front pillows at Kirklands. The burgundy ones my grandma & I made. We found a tutorial online on how to make a cover for an existing pillow.I got the fabric at Joann's I believe the designer is Liz Claiborne. 
The picture is a cafe style print from Kirklands & Candle sconces from there also. I have some changes in mind for this room. That will be coming soon.
I just got these curtains as a gift for Christmas from my mom. I really love them they are from yep you guessed it Kirklands! 
I added a tassel to my lamp, that was also made by Kristen check out her etsy store.


Here is a another vignette I have created. I added a topiary from Walmart. It's from there Better Homes & Gardens collection. A lamp from Kirkland's with a cord cover from Hobby Lobby, Two frames with pictures of Jackson from his newborn shots, a mosaic candle from Kohl's, a plaque that says There's No Place Like Home from Kirkland's, and I added a jeweled cross tassel that I made. Dont ya just love tassels! :)

 On the ledge above I added two finials from Hobby Lobby, some greenery and a initial frame that I made. I took inspiration from the beautiful frames Kristen makes and tried my hand at making one myself.  On the other side of this wall we have our electronics up top so I wanted to hide that from this side, so I added the greenery and now you cannot see it.
I added this round metal decor above our front door. I have had this for a couple years and love it! I believe I purchased it from Ross. 

Well, Thats it for now. I hope you enjoyed your visit. Stay tuned for my next post. I will show you what I have done in my kitchen. Have a great week! 
~Allyson~







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...