Wednesday, June 13, 2012

New Vignettes

Hey guys! I wanted to share with you a couple different newer vignettes I have around the house. I haven't been doing too much lately, but I wanted to show you what I have changed. I am slowly starting to get my energy back, so that's exciting! I have quite a few things to do before the new baby comes. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. Enjoy!



 I just put this together yesterday not sure if I am super happy with it but its better than what was there.







I'll be back in a few days to show you some more changes. 

Have a great rest of the week!

~Allyson~


9 comments:

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Looking good, Ally! I love your new vignettes! Glad to hear that you're feeling more energetic! Can't wait to see what else you do!

Emelia DiCarlo said...

Congratulations again, so happy for you.Hope you are feeling well. Love all your groupings and your piano is so beautiful. The red accents and ceramics are so pretty. Take of yourself.....:)

L said...

I like the changes you made, Ally! The pictures above the piano are so pretty. I am happy to hear you are feeling better and getting your energy level back!

An Oasis in the Desert said...

Looks good, Allyson! Glad you're feeling better. Hope you continue to feel good as our AZ summer heats up! Just stay hydrated....lol!
CAS

Maggie Perez said...

Allyson everything looks great and love all the animal print decor!
Hugs and Blessing Maggie

Maggie Perez said...

Oh I forgot to say that I bought some animal print decor at Hobby Lobby they have a lot of stuff on clearance at 66% off and I went CRAZY you and I have similar taste!

The Tuscan Home said...

So pretty, girl! Your home is so warm and inviting. I love your use of color and the vignettes are wonderful, as always!

Take it easy and take care of yourself and baby, rest when you can! =)

Have a wonderful weekend! xo ~Liz

Dani said...

I love the vignettes you've created; they look great. Congratulations on the new baby! Blessings, Dani

Sandra said...

Ally, love the new vignettes! I haven't seen you on MyK's...hope all is well w/you! Keep the lovely pix coming!

-Sandra

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...